Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Andrea Lucille


Andrea Lucille is an higher and originating jewelry designer with an intricate, elegant collection.

Educated at Rhode Island School of Design, Andrea Lucille Shin transferred to NYC in 2000 and commenced Andrea Lucille Designs. "To me," says Andrea, "I come the epitome of arrange triumph after my novel artistic creations elicit reactions of astonishment and intrigue; I know afterward that I have succeeded."

We are everlasting intrigued by this ring from the Willow Collection. This 18k yellow gold is set with white cultured pearls and diamonds with an assess total sinking implement of 0.15 cts. We love the coral style, which creates it facade as though the gold and jewels are just budding out of the ring.

Andrea Lucille Designs range in price from $60 - $6,000, and can be purchased from her website, as well as these stores. See the gallery on the floor heading down for a facade at more of her luscious pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment